As a small charity, we rely heavily on charitable donations from trusts, foundations and the general public although we are unable to commit large amounts of funds to fundraising events or activities .
We appreciate all the support we get!
Donations can be made in many different ways:
- By sending a cheque made payable to Basis Yorkshire
- Set up a Direct Debit to become a regular donor – please get in touch in regards to this
- By donating through our JustGiving page
- By signing up to GiveasyouLive – a % of your online purchases from any major retailer is automatically donated to Basis Yorkshire
- Nominate us as your chosen charity on Amazon Smile
- Donating to our Amazon Wishlist
- Donating via Text Giving by texting BASIS and the amount you want to donate to 70085. Please note you may be charged for this text, depending on your contract
What are donations used for?
£20 could buy two food parcel
£75 pays for one evening outreach session
£25 pays for one hours one-to-one specialist support for a young person
In kind donations:
Having an office clear out or de-cluttering at home? Still have some Christmas gifts lying around? Let us know!
Although our space is limited, we are always in need of:
- Toiletries (toothbrush, towel, shower gels)
- Clothes (particularly smaller sizes)
- Non-perishable food items (chocolate, crisps, tins, hot chocolate for outreach!)
- Plastic bags (for food parcels)
Why not watch this video to find out more about our work with women and young people?