Our aim is to educate young people on the big social issues affecting their generation and to arm them with the knowledge and skills to keep themselves safe throughout their teenage years, mainly focused on child sexual exploitation and related to.
As frontline practitioners working with young people every week, our frontline workers and experienced trainers are experts at tackling the big issues with even the most challenging of young audiences. They talk frankly about staying safe and bring to life some of the issues that young people are often reluctant to talk to adults about.
These courses are currently on pause during COVID-19. In the interim, we are delivering short online workshops for school staff around key safeguarding issues. If this is something you would be interested in, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary School (Year 5 and 6 Boys and Girls)
- Online safety and grooming (based on Alright Charlie)
- Sexting and keeping safe online< (Year 7 and 8 Girls)
- Child Sexual Exploitation, grooming and consent (Year 8 and higher, Girls)
- Sexual Violence and Consent (Year 10 and higher, Boys and Girls)
- Understanding pornography, sex and relationships (under development)
We use age appropriate – resources including those developed by ourselves including Sick Party (Secondary School), Alright Charlie (Primary School) and Is it Normal (engaging young people in discussions about Pornography, sex and relationships) which can also be ordered from our Resources Page (Alright Charlie and related workbooks can be downloaded free of charge).
Our flexible education packages take into account the diverse requirements of your educational setting. We can work with entire year groups or, if you’d prefer, tackle the issues with smaller groups.
- Carousel package – Simply choose a day for us to deliver one subject matter on a carousel basis, hitting whole year groups at one time. £450 for a full day
- Assemblies (over 30 young people) – This enables you to educate whole year groups on a range of subject areas. £105 per hour session
- Targeted groups – We work with classroom size groups (up to 30) to explore targeted social issues. £85 per 1 hour session
- Bespoke training – Do you require something different? to talk to us about creating a bespoke package to meet your needs.
We can also organise something bespoke! To get a quote or ask a question about any of the courses, call us on 0113 243 0036 or get in touch and we’ll call you.