- Offering one to one confidential support – we won’t tell others what you have told us – unless we are concerned for your safety or the safety of others – but we’d always talk to you about this
- Meeting in a place you choose, where you feel most comfortable, either at home, at school or in a café or community centre – usually once a week but this can be flexible
- Coming with you to any sexual health appointments
- Making sure your voice is heard in meeting and by other professionals
- Talking about issues that are affecting you in a safe place
- Showing you lots of different resources we use to raise awareness about grooming and ways people can get used in a sexual way (Sexual Exploitation)
- Building up your confidence, so that you can make positive choices about your life
- Finding other agencies that can help with other issues you might have
- Working with you as long as you need the support
Who needs to know we are meeting?
We can discuss this with you when we meet.
If a professional has made the referral they will know, and if we saw you in school they would know.