Housing Advice and Support
- Complex Needs
- Homeless (or vulnerable housing)
- Female (or identifying as) sexworker
- Limited/no access to mainstream housing
- In need of intensive support
How to refer?
Fill out a Referral Form and send it to Nicola.email@example.com
A joint needs/risk assessment is made in partnership with Turning Lives Around. Housing First is unconditional other than engaging with Basis. Support is not only to find a property anywhere in Leeds; in addition intensive support is offered for as long as is necessary.
We can also help you with accessing information and support either from us or other agencies:
- Housing other than Housing First (through Housing Options)
- Help with Local Authority Assistance and emergency food parcels
You can find out more information by calling us or attending our drop in Mon – Wed (1 – 4) at the office or call us on 0113 – 243 0036.