Advice & Support – housing, welfare and benefits support

Housing Advice and Support

Housing First:

We have a limited number of spaces through which we offer fast track access to housing through Housing First. Eligibility for this program includes: 

  • Complex Needs
  • Homeless (or vulnerable housing)
  • Female (or identifying as) sexworker
  • Limited/no access to mainstream housing
  • In need of intensive support

How to refer? 

Fill out a Referral Form and send it to

A joint needs/risk assessment is made in partnership with Turning Lives Around.  Housing First is unconditional other than engaging with Basis. Support is not only  to find a property anywhere in Leeds; in addition intensive support is offered for as long as is necessary.

We can also help you with accessing information and support either from us or other agencies:

  • Housing  other than Housing First (through Housing Options)
  • Benefits
  • Help with Local Authority Assistance and emergency food parcels

You can find out more information by calling  us or attending our drop in Mon – Wed (1 – 4) at the office or call us on 0113 – 243 0036.